REGULATIONS OF THE FUNCTIONING OF THE FACILITY
11-710 Piecki, Poland – Masuria
1. The day lasts from 16.00 to 11.00 the next day.
2. If the guest did not specify the length of stay when renting the house, he accepts
that the cottage was rented for one night.
3. A wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day
arrival, the guest should report by contacting the owner,
at the latest on the day preceding the day on which it expires
rental period of the house.
4. The accommodation facility takes into account the wishes of extending the stay in
as far as possible.
1. A guest of the facility may not transfer the room to other people
without the consent of the owner.
2. Persons not checked in at the Mazurski Komfort facility may
stay with the owner’s consent in the cottages from
8:00 a.m. to 20:00. The rule does not apply in situations
emergency, e.g. state of epidemic.
3. The Mazurski Komfort accommodation facility may refuse to accept
A guest who grossly violated during a previous stay
1. Quiet time is valid in the facility from 22:00 to 10:00. 6:00.
2. The behavior of guests should not interfere with the stay of other guests and/or employees.
3. Smoking is prohibited in the cottages. There are special places for this on the premises.
1. The accommodation facility is liable for the loss or damage of items brought in by persons using its services to the extent specified in the provisions of the Civil Code, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
2. The guest undertakes to close the cottage’s entrance door and windows in order to secure their belongings.
3. The guest should notify the owner of the damage immediately after finding it.
4. There is an unguarded car park for Guests on the premises. The property is not responsible for damage to cars or their loss.
1. In the cottages it is forbidden to use heating and air-conditioning devices that are not the equipment of the cottages.
2. When leaving the house, the guest should leave it in a condition not different from the state (apart from normal wear and tear of equipment and elements) in which he began his stay.
3. Before leaving, the guest should leave the keys to the house in a place agreed with the owner of the facility.
4. Items left by the guest of the facility will be sent back to the designated address at the expense of the guest of the facility. It is also possible to pick up left items in person. The property stores found items for 3 months from the time they are found.
5. It is forbidden to bring animals to the premises outside the facility
exceptions: assistance dogs for the blind, animals for which
consent of the property owner.
6. By making a reservation at the facility, you accept the above