From May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/ WE (hereinafter: “GDPR”).
Service – the term “service” means the Mazurski-komfort.pl website
User – the term User means any person visiting the Mazurski-komfort.pl website using a computer, tablet, telephone or mobile device and the Internet
Administrator – The administrator of personal data is Mazurski-komfort.pl
We ensure privacy protection at a level at least corresponding to the standards set out in applicable legal regulations, in particular in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2013.1422 as amended), the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2015.2135, as amended), as well as the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2014.243, as amended). We are also GDPR-compliant.
You can contact us by e-mail using the Mazurski-komfort.pl/kontakt tab
The personal data entrusted by the User are processed to the extent necessary only for the purposes of:
- conclusion of a contract for the provision of services provided electronically;
- execution of orders placed by the User for products from the Website’s assortment, including contact with the User necessary due to the execution of the order;
- handling User’s complaints;
- implementation of the return of benefits in the event of withdrawal from the contract;
- kontaktowym i odpowiedzi na zadane przez Użytkownika pytania;
- contact and answers to questions asked by the User;
- subscribing to the newsletter by entering an e-mail contact, the User’s personal data will be processed by the Website also for the purpose of providing information about products, offers, promotions, free delivery of newsletters containing marketing information. For marketing purposes: our services and products and commercial information regarding cooperation that we have undertaken with our business partners, information about their products and services, and to receive commercial information.
- Providing personal information is voluntary;
The legal basis for data processing is:
- conclusion and implementation of the contract, or
- your consent, or we process your data in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, including the GDPR.
Providing all data is always voluntary and consists in filling out a form on one of the subpages of the website.
We require only the data that is necessary for the operation of the website. Failure to provide the required data will block the activity to which the data pertained.
2. Data collected about users on the website, including personal data, how they are used, User’s rights, duration, processing of personal data by third parties
Your personal data is processed as short as possible. In individual cases, it is:
- In order to perform the contract, your data will be processed for the duration of the contract by us. E.g. Termination of the contract, resignation from the online course.
- In the case of data processing based on your consent – until it is withdrawn. For example, withdrawal of consent to receive marketing information, which, however, will not affect the processing of data carried out before withdrawal of consent.
When visiting our Website, data about the User may be made available by him passively. Passively collected data is information automatically saved by the website and external tools. These are anonymous information about the time of the User’s visit, IP address, URL address, browser type (so-called system logs), number of visits, device data, browser language, operating system type.
The automatically collected data is analyzed for the purpose specified in point 1.2 using an external provider’s solution, i.e. the Google Analytics code, Pixel Facebook. These tools are based on the so-called cookies and do not provide data enabling identification of the User.
The data collected in the above-described manner in paragraph 2, section 2,3,4 are stored for 180 days only for the auxiliary purpose of administering the Website, enabling its efficient functioning and the use of user-friendly solutions. We assure you that this information is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the Website.
We do not share your data with third parties and they will be processed by us. The exception to this rule are situations when the provision is necessary in order to provide the service (e.g. courier company, accountant, hosting company, marketing service). In such a situation, we entrust data to executive entities based on a written contract. In such a situation, these entities are not entitled to any use of this data. The recipient may use them only for the purposes of the contract, only for the purposes set by us and in accordance with applicable law.
3. Cookies and how they are used
When using the Website, small files are saved on the User’s end device, in particular text files that contain information that allows you to remember login details, recently selected products, products in the User’s basket (hereinafter: “cookies”). Cookies also enable the collection of statistical data referred to in point 1.2.
Cookies do not contain User identification data, which means that it is not possible to determine their identity on their basis. The files used by the Website are not harmful to the User or the device in any way and do not interfere with its software or settings.
The cookie system does not interfere with the operation of the User’s computer and can be turned off.
- Maintaining the User’s session (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the Login and Password on each subpage of the Website;
- Creating statistics of viewing subpages of the Website.
We remind you that, in general, browsers have the option to save cookies in the default settings.
If the User does not agree to save these files on the end device, the User should change the settings of the web browser he uses.
Preventing the saving of cookies may consist in:
- not saving cookies on the end device;
- informing the user each time a given cookie is saved on the device;
- deleting files after using the Website.
In order to use the option appropriate for the User, it is necessary to read the information on managing cookies, which is usually found in the “Settings” of the browser or in the “Help” tab.
The Administrator informs that if the files are necessary for the operation of the Website, limiting their use may make it difficult to use the Website.
The User’s personal data is stored in a database to which technical and organizational measures have been applied to ensure the protection of processed data in accordance with the requirements set out in the provisions of law on the protection of personal data, in particular in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal U.2013.1422 as amended), the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2015.2135 as amended), the Act of July 16, 2004 – Telecommunications Law (Journal U.2014.243 as amended), as well as the Regulation of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of April 29, 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and IT systems used for personal data processing ( Journal of Laws 2004. No. 100, item 1024).
The website uses technologies and procedures for the protection of personal data that ensure proper protection of Users’ privacy.
If the User has chosen the option of setting up a customer account, for security reasons, he should also follow the instructions for setting a password and login ensuring an appropriate level of difficulty. In particular, we recommend using a password consisting of a string of characters and numbers as well as letters of different case. The password should contain at least 8 characters, at least one capital letter, one number and one special character.
When using the Website using a third party’s end device, the User should log out of the account and delete the browsing history.
6. Contacting the administrator and reporting irregularities
7. Rights and obligations
The User has the right to obtain information whether the Administrator processes the User’s personal data, for what purpose it processes them, what categories of data the Administrator has, what are the categories of recipients of the User’s data, and the planned period of their storage.
The user has the option to update the data at any time.
The user has the option to request the deletion of his data.
The User may at any time withdraw consent to the processing of his data by the Administrator, provided that the basis for their processing is the previously expressed consent. Therefore, data processing will be legal until the User withdraws his consent
The administrator informs that as a result of exercising the rights indicated in point 3-4 above, it is possible to discontinue the provision of services to the User (in whole or in part), for the provision of which it is necessary to process certain personal data.
The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection or his successor, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.